… Read More
- Republicans and White House officials fear that President Donald Trump is headed for defeat, according to a series of recent reports.
- Some fear the GOP could lose control of the Senate in a “blue wave” of Democratic votes in this year’s election.
- The gloom from Republicans seems supported by polling data, which paints an increasingly negative picture for Trump.
- Trump’s much criticized performance in his debate with Joe Biden, and his behavior when diagnosed with COVID-19, are among factors thought to be alienating voters.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Fears are growing in the Republican Party and the White House that the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, may be on course for a landslide victory in the US election, according to multiple reports.