Table of Contents
- 0.1 2018 Parade home goes for $1.13M, topping sales rankings for week of Aug. 31
- 0.2 Sent!
- 0.3 Posted!
- 1 Top 10
- 220.127.116.11 More Stories
- 18.104.22.168 Noem to lawmakers: South Dakota shows lockdowns are ‘useless’
- 22.214.171.124 TenHaken says city staff must wear masks, asks employers to do the same
- 126.96.36.199 Police: 23-year-old arrested for walking around downtown naked Sunday night
- 188.8.131.52 Former U.S. Attorney, Chamber president talk marijuana legalization
- 184.108.40.206 Breadico preps for Wednesday opening of new storefront
- 220.127.116.11 Sioux Falls lands $1.9M in funding for proposed Amazon project
A recently built home in southern Sioux Falls sold for $1.13 million, topping our metro area home sale rankings for the week of Aug. 31.
The five-bedroom, seven-bathroom home at 3305 W. Old Yankton Road was featured in the 2018 Fall Parade of Homes as a luxury offering built with design elements that bucked trends at the time. Instead of a minimalist, modern style, the home by JJ Myott used a Japanese burnt-wood style for its accents.
These sales and the below listings are the top 10 property sales in the Sioux Falls metro area for the week of Aug. 31, according to the Minnehaha County Office of Equalization and the Lincoln County Register of Deeds.
All addresses are in Sioux Falls unless otherwise noted.
- 3305 W. Old Yankton Road, $1,125,000
- 3901 S. Spencer Boulevard, $640,000
- 4309 S. Racket Dr., $625,000
- 47864 Chateau Court, Harrisburg, $573,000
- 8804 W. Lakeside Drive, $545,000
- 208 E. Meadowlark Court, Brandon, $532,500
- 7405 S. Meredith Ave., $492,500
- 2208 W. Sleigh Creek Trail, $482,000
- 2415 N. Bakker Landing Ave., Tea, $475,000
- 7608 W. 32nd St., $474,500
Read or Share this story: https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/business-journal/2020/10/06/2018-parade-home-goes-1-13-m-topping-sales-rankings-week-aug-31/3637498001/