Table of Contents
- 1 An Exciting Collaboration That Seeks Inspiration From Modern Parisian Design
- 2 A Delicious New Flavor From NYC’s Beloved Patisserie
- 3 Refrigerators That Serve A Side Of Major Style
- 4 Summer-Ready Sheets In Summer-Ready Hues
- 5 Brand New Pans For Everyday Cooking
- 6 Candles To Add Some Spring To Your Air
- 7 A Punch Of Neon, Courtesy Our Place
- 8 The Delicious Flavors Of Spring Packed In A Box
- 9 A Compost Bin That Might Actually Get You Excited To Collect Food Scraps
- 10 Everybody’s Favorite Dessert In A Brand New Avatar
- 11 A Smart(er) Air Fryer Oven
Welcome to Launch Party, our monthly column where we uncover the best new home and kitchen launches to add to your shopping cart.
Spring has finally arrived, and several home and kitchen brands are celebrating the arrival of warm weather with a slew of brand new and exciting launches. We’re talking a spring-ready color gracing the instagram-famous Always Pan and Perfect Pot from Our Place, soft linen sheets in cheery hues courtesy Brooklinen, decadent candles with heady notes from Aromatique and a snack box packed with sakura flavored snacks from Bokksu.
And it doesn’t end there. If you’re looking for fun ways to spruce up your space, Ruggable just dropped a new collection of eight Parisian design-inspired rugs that are modern yet elegant, while Samsung’s latest range of refrigerators now match the aesthetics of your kitchen. And for anyone looking to add more functionality to their everyday cooking chores, Breville just launched a smarter version of its popular Joule oven, while Food52 released a new compost bin that might actually get you excited to collect food scraps. So, to cut a long story short, March has been a busy month for home and kitchen brands. And if you need more inspiration for your home and kitchen, check out last month’s launches that are equally as intriguing.
An Exciting Collaboration That Seeks Inspiration From Modern Parisian Design